If you can join a fit club and get your weekly motivation and workout, then chances are better then most that you will continue to press Play at home.
But the reality is that most of us don’t have that option. So we have come up with an on-line Challenge, a method to allow everyone to support each other and award those that really committed and showed dedication.
If you join our little challenge, you will be expected to journal your activities on-line every day. We will want to know what you ate, how you exercised, and your current fitness level. You do not have to use the same work out program as everyone else. You can go with the default 90 day Challenge consistent with P90x’s schedule, or go with the Insanity 60 schedule. Point is, during the course of your work out schedule, you will post your starting stats, your daily activity and your ending stats.
Awards will not necessary be given out to those with the most weight loss. There are other factors such as body fat percentage, Strength/Flexibility, and general health. So that is why we will insist on creating a free Team Beachbody account and update your profile’s starting fitness level to the best of your ability. It would be advisable to consult with your MD and get a checkup to find out your Cholesterol, BMI and Body Fat percentage. We actually INSIST upon consulting with your family doctor before beginning any workout program.
If you would like to join in then just complete the following steps below and click on the Virtual Fit club/Challenge Sub menu to find an upcoming/current Challenge that you can join in on.
- Create your free Team Beachbody Account. If you don’t have one, please refer back to the Beachbody coach that referred you. Otherwise, please click this FREE JOIN link to get started.
- Update your Profile. Log into your Team Beachbody Account. Click on My Dashboard and then select Edit Profile. Enter as much info about yourself.
- Update your Progress and Goals. While logged into your TBB account, click on My Dashboard/ Edit Progress and Goals. Make sure you enter your starting levels and your goals.
- Create your free account at FatSecret. This web site has a great set of tools to track the actual challenge. Using Fat Secret to log all your activity is a snap and makes it very easy for everyone in the group to share information.
- Join the Beachbody Virtual Fit Club FatSecret group we have set up to help post info on new challenges and serves as a good starting point.
- You are ready now to join the latest Challenge. Check the Virtual Fit Club sub menu for the latest Challenge.